Dine Out for Safety!
Dine Out. Make a Difference.
Meet your friends and family at one of the many participating local restaurants on Wednesday, April 19th, and a portion of your bill will be donated to the Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault (SACASA) to provide support services for survivors of sexual assault. At JAM Culinary Concepts, all of our Tucson restaurants will participate, both for lunch and dinner.
Enter SACASA’s raffle for your chance to win prizes!
The grand prize is a gift card to all participating restaurants, valued at over $750! There are many other fantastic prizes including:
- A Healing Balance – 1-Hour Massage
- Amazon Echo Dot donated by Melissa Miller
- Antigone Books – $30 Gift Certificate
- Baking Basket Donated by Michele Jiha
- Biosphere 2 – Admission for Four
- Creatista – Original Artwork
- Discount Tire- $50 Gift Certificate
- Dream Dinners – Gift Basket
- Flandrau Science Center & Planetarium – Admission for Four
- Hand-crafted Beaded Necklace Donated by Terri James
- Invisible Theatre – Admission for Two to One 2017/18 Show
- La Jolla Diamonds & Gems – Gift Certificate
- Live Theatre Workshop – Two Tickets to Any Main Stage Production
- Mar Designs PLC – Two Hours of Interior Design Services
- Main Gate Square – $100 Gift Certificate
- Prep & Pastry – $50 Gift Certificate
- Reid Park Zoo – Admission for Six
- The Gathering Point Community Acupuncture – Two Free Acupuncture Sessions and Consultation
- The Loft Cinema – Two Individual Memberships & Six Admission Passes (split into multiple prizes)
- Tompkins Family Chiropractic – Free Chiropractic Exam and X-Rays
- Trail Dust Town – Family Fun Pack (2)
- Vivace Restaurant – $200 Gift Certificate Donated by Bob Barrasso
Learn more at SACASA’s Website.