Bacon, Blues & Brews
Saturday, Sept 15th, from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m
Experience bacon themed food, live music and local beers at Tucson Originals Bacon, Blues and Brews event
In partnership with Local First Arizona, Tucson Originals Restaurants will host the 3rd annual Bacon, Blues and Brews sampling event at Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon and BBQ located at 1801 N Stone. on Saturday, Sept 15th, from 3-5pm. For $25 in advance or $30 day of, you and your friends can enjoy live music and small plates of bacon-inspired dishes, paired with beers from some of Tucson’s favorite local restaurants and breweries.
Bacon, Blues & Brews will feature:
- Tucson Originals member restaurants preparing small plates of bacon inspired dishes.
- Live Music
- Craft Beer from Barrio Brewing and Thunder Canyon Brewery.
- Guests will be able to vote for their favorite dish during the event.
List of participating restaurants:
- Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ
- Noble Hops Gastropub
- The Dutch Eatery & Refuge
- Rocco’s Little Chicago Pizzeria
- Dante’s Fire
- Casino Del Sol
- Barrio Brewing Co.
- Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bakery Bistro
- Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant
- Thunder Canyon Brewstillery
- Fresco Pizzeria