In the spirit of accommodating and catering to the needs of all of our guests, we are proud to feature several tasty gluten-free beer options at Noble Hops.
Whether you suffer from a gluten intolerance or simply prefer a gluten-free diet, we have something delicious to pair perfectly with your meal that won’t infringe on your dietary restrictions.
A few facts:
- Gluten-free beer is made from ingredients not containing glycoproteins, or gluten. These ingredients can include but are not limited to, rice, buckwheat, millet, and sorghum, all of which do not contain gluten.
- FDA labeling standards were passed in the United States in August 2013 that require all gluten-free food or beverages to test below 20 PPM of gluten in order to be truly considered safe for gluten intolerance or labeled as gluten-free.
Come in and enjoy a cold glass of one of our three gluten free beers options!
OMISSION LAGER – $6.00 (BOTTLE)
- Omission Lager is a light, easy-to-drink option with an aromatic hop profile that is crispy and refreshing.
- The Omission Lager was awarded the Gold Medal in the Gluten-Free Beer Category in the 2012 Great International Beer and Cider Competition. It also won the Silver Medal in the Helles Lager Category in the 2013 Great International Beer and Cider Competition.
ESTRELLA DAMM DAURA – $4.50 (BOTTLE)
- The Estrella Damm Daura is described as a Mediterranean style Pilsner that boasts a PPM level of 6, less than one third of the required PPM as set forth by international standards for gluten-free certification.
- This beer was awarded the title of the “World’s Best Gluten-Free Beer” at the World Beer Awards in 2008 and 2009.
NEW BELGIUM GLÜTINY PALE ALE – $6.00 (BOTTLE)
- The Glütiny Pale Ale is a light, smooth beer with a crisp finish that features heavy tropical fruit hop aromas with a slight earthy malt character.